Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Scary Day 27/11/06

ytd was a very very scary day...forever i shall remember 27/11/06...mummy brought me to the place i hate most again...but this time round i didnt know she's gonna let those idiots hurt me...all i wanna say is..."mummy!!! they are hurting me!!!!"

its finally time for me to get spayed...mummy brought me to AC in clementi...when i reach there nobody was ard except the staffs and the chilling aircon blowing down...while mummy was doing some paperwork...i heard a very pathetic cry from inside...a sound of another canine friend...so scary were the cries dat i started to shiver and get real scared..."mummy i wanna go away now!!! pls...im so scared!!!!" thots was running in my mind...

saw mummy standing up and pass my leash to a guy there...i panic! why is mummy leaving me here...mummy dont want me anymore? i was being drag inside n force to enter the cage..."mummy! mummy! dont leave me!!!" i whine...

"ouch! why am i hurting so badly...so tired n drowsy too...where am i?".....waited and waited...my hopes of seeing mummy again gets slimmer and slimmer....did my mummy abandon me?

finally, i heard some familiar voice and footstep approaching my cage...i try to stand up n look...i saw my mummy and bel...was so happy i try to greet them...but it hurts...all i can do is to wag my tail...mummy carry me up and make some conversation with dat stupid guy...i sense dat mummy is angry...but im in a daze...cant even lick my mama though i wish too...mummy carry me out n together with bel they flag down a cab...im so scared dat i dont even dare to closed my eyes for fear of waking up in another strange place again...i keep looking ard...

familiar scenery...home! i've reach home! but i dont have the strength to move...mummy carry me back to her room...she lay me down on my bed...i struggle to stand up n greet my members...try to sit down again but i cant...its really hurting badly...so badly dat i cant even lie down..wont be able to lie down if not for mummy's help....

in a daze i heard mummy call uncle ricky and complains on wat they have done to me...i dunno wat happen...i dunno why am i going through this...izzit really for my own good? i saw tears in mummy's eyes...sorry mummy i made u cry...

No comments: