Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Change Of Name

hiya peeps...long time didnt blog liao...its all mummy's fault...she lazy to help me with the blogging...after some whining and manja-ness from me...she finally decided to help me keke...

from yesterday onwards...mummy have decided to change my name to Thaddea...meaning of the name is from Greek...it means A very courageous person,this dog knows no fear...cos mummy says im very timid...this 1 scare dat 1 scare...really guniang dats y always kana bully...but hey mum...im juz a peaceful girl dat dont like to get involve in fights...im not really timid...but well...Thaddea sounds a good name too...so i dont really mind lolz....so next time u all see me can either call me Lady Thaddea or Thaddea ok kakakaka

really hope mummy will let me blog more...she's so busy nowadays...weekend trekking with me,weekday busy with friends,housework,shop,games...so busy dunno for wat hahaha...

oh ya talking about trekking...its so much fun...imagine u are lost in a forest lolz....nice feeling but must have rain la...arbo weather very hot...i get to meet alot of nice friends (both canine and humans) (although got 1 or 2 didnt like me i think...cos keep coming after me)...got nice food too...overall its the excercise...its keeps both mummy and me trim...u know la...as women we must maintain figure *ROFL*

okok la...mummy making noise liao...i gotta go...hope to seeya guys soon ;)

No comments: