Wednesday, August 01, 2007

No Pets Allowed

one day, my mummy came back with a picture and she show it to my daddy...this is the picture :
haha...catch no ball rite? i finally get the whole story...let me tell u guys...

mummy know of a person whom she name him toad (ok...they are enemy)...errr normally meaning of toad means he is real ugly,cannot make it and yet wanna lust after beautiful swans lolx....so one day she went to a community center to watch the lion dance competition...so happen that that toad is a judge there too....then 1 of my mummy friend pull her to a side and show her this No Pets Allowed poster issue from the bedok cc general office...she burst out laughing....she told my daddy how come toad can come into the cc when this poster says cannot...hahahaha....u got the joke?

okok...i know my mummy very bad...but she told us that this toad really very horrigible de....always create chaos and sowing discord among ppl and their friends...i heard that my mummy and dat toad use to be very good friends too but their friendship cease when dat toad betrays my mum trust and friendship they had...someday if there is a chance i must meet dat toad too...maybe i can give him a bite in revenge for my mum kekekeke....there will be retributions for that toad de i believe...god have eyes :D

No comments: