Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Cupcakes

saw the cupcakes pic below...dats done by my mummy...i loved it!!! so does the unholy trinity...but...but...alot of my friends dont like it leh...y huh? they buay steady de...neber support my mummy...mai flen them liao..hmmph!

i heard my mummy say alot of my friends birthday coming...shiok sia...i can enjoy again...

these few days dunno y hor...i find my mummy is so good to me...give me 2 meals a day instead of 1...and oso hor...i get to drink milk n eat can food...very song leh...then the unholy trinity group keep looking...they jealous i got good food...i so happy leh kekekeke...must also thks those aunties lah...they keep tell my mummy i look weird...long legs n small body...machiam giraffe lidat...maybe dats y i got good food now lor....cos mummy trying to pump me up now...she even tell aunty MA the next time she see me i sure got difference de...anyway...must thks those aunties who keep telling my mummy to feed me more arbo i will really grow to be a giraffe de...last but not least...*Lady muackz all the aunties* Thank you lao charbors!!!!

No comments: