Saturday, September 02, 2006

Kana Whack

haiz...kana whack left right up down by my popo...so sad...

went into popo's room to explore...nthg much...small room nia...then saw her bed...dunno comfortable or not hor..so decided to jump on it n try..sniff sniff ard then "oh shit!!!!" a sudden urge of my ass wanna puke i felt...then i very conveniently get ready my pooping posture..."wah song sia" release liao...happy happy jump down her bed and went to play...

"AI SI AR!!!!!!! WHO POOP ON MY BED??????????????? MUST BE AH ORH" i heard...siao liao...kin kin hide under the sofa...popo come out holding a cane "cham liao" i tink...wah...then very fast i saw the cane flying towards me...i siam n siam but she chase n chase...kana dunno how many rotans...very very pain but popo didnt stop... "n where the hell is my mummy?""MUMMY SAVE ME!!!!!!!" she no hue me :(

popo finally stop liao...im hurting all over and my stupid mummy didnt even look at me...mai flen her liao...buay steady...see me kana whack oso bo help...hmmph!

haiz...juz poop nia mah...lidat oso kana...so mafan...poop oso must go one place...i hate it!!!!!!!!

No comments: